Want to Go Global with your life and your business but can’t see yourself making a home in the UAE? We understand; while the UAE makes a wonderful place to call home and do business, some people want to be in a cooler climate, be closer to nature, or be in a country with a different belief system. Our Go Global packages get you set up elsewhere so you can experience the benefits of an international business and lifestyle.
Get the Right Guidance
While other companies will simply assist you with company formation and leave you to find your own footing, all of our company formation services come with consultations to ensure you make the very best decision for your business and lifestyle goals. We want to see you succeed and grow your wealth, and we’ll create a roadmap for that success in our consultation process before we move forward with your company formation. Whether you’ve already decided where you want to form your company or need guidance choosing from the most sought-after countries in the world, our experts are here to help.
What We Do
In our consultation, we’ll discuss what your company formation package should include to best set you up for success. We include all the basic services you would expect during company formation, as well as a range of VIP services to offer you the support you need and deserve. Some of the services we include in our packages are:
- Unlimited Name Checks: We conduct unlimited name checks to ensure that your business name is available and compliant with local regulations.
- Selection of the Right Business Activity: Our experts will discuss your business aims and develop a deep understanding of what you do (or intend to do) so we can select the right business activity based on your business goals and objectives.
- Document Preparation: We prepare all the necessary documents for your incorporation, including the Memorandum and Articles of Association (or equivalent documents for the country you’re incorporating in).
- Annual License: We will obtain your annual license to ensure that your business is compliant with local regulations.
- Government Fees: We include all the government fees associated with your incorporation and are fully transparent with the fees.
- Full-Service Incorporation: We take care of the entire incorporation process so you don’t need to lift a finger to get your business up and running. This frees you to focus on the most important aspects of your move to a new country.
- Corporate Documents: We provide you with all the necessary corporate documents, including the Certificate of Incorporation (or equivalent) digitally and/or physically.
- Appointment Coordination: If required in the country you’re moving to, we can coordinate appointments with relevant authorities on your behalf.
- Support During the Immigration Process: We provide immediate support during the immigration process, including assistance with visa applications and immigration procedures.
- Expedited Visa Approval: We offer expedited visa approval services to help you get your visa as quickly as possible.
- Banking Support: We assist with setting up a bank account in your chosen country, making it easier for you to manage your finances.
- Personal Assistance: When possible, we can also provide personal assistance once you arrive in your chosen country, helping you settle in and navigate local customs and procedures.
Get Personal Support
We can provide personal assistance and support throughout the incorporation and immigration process, with extended support meaning you can contact our team at almost any time of day if you have any questions or need advice. You’ll be assigned a personal client manager who you will communicate with throughout the entire company formation and immigration process and will be your central point of contact.
Our highest levels of service can include on-site VIP services including transport from the airport and a long consultation to ensure your start in your new country is as successful and comfortable as possible.
Your Next Move
Deciding which country to incorporate in isn’t a decision to make lightly; you need to choose the country that offers your business the opportunities and freedoms you need and offers you the quality of life you need to excel. Whether you have a country in mind or want to discuss a few different options with our experts, here are some of the factors we’ll take into consideration:
- Taxation: Different countries have different tax regimes, and it’s important to consider the tax implications of incorporating in a particular country. Some countries offer tax benefits and incentives for businesses, while others have high tax rates that could impact your bottom line.
- Legal and Regulatory Environment: It’s important to consider the legal and regulatory environment in a particular country, including the ease of doing business, protection of intellectual property rights, and other relevant regulations. It’s also important to consider this from a personal perspective and what any laws may mean for your lifestyle and that of your family.
- Infrastructure and Market Access: Consider the quality of infrastructure in the country, including transportation, communication, and technology. You should also consider the size and accessibility of the market, as well as any potential cultural barriers.
- Standard and Cost of Living: The cost of living in the country is another important factor to consider, particularly in relation to the standard of living. This comes down largely to personal choice; some would prefer a high cost of living and the highest standard of living, while others would prefer more of a balance between the two. Regardless, we can help you find a country and location that will give you the life you want.
- Political Stability: Consider the political stability and security situation in the country, as this can impact the long-term viability of your business and life in the country.
- Personal Preferences: Your personal preferences should ultimately be the deciding factor. You should consider factors like the languages spoken (and if you can get by with English or your native language or if you are prepared to learn a new language), climate, landscape, amenities (including medical and educational facilities), ease of travel, and culture.
Go Global with GSC
We go further than simple company formation to provide a premium service that ensures your new company and life is set up for success.
We understand that incorporating your business in a foreign country is a complex and challenging process, which is why we offer a comprehensive range of services to support you every step of the way. From helping you select the right business activity to providing ongoing support after your company has been incorporated, we are committed to ensuring that your experience is smooth, efficient, and tailored to your unique needs.
Our team of experts has extensive experience in international company formation and is dedicated to helping you achieve your business goals. So why wait? Contact our experts today to book your consultation to start the process and set yourself and your business up for success.